2016年12月1日星期四

Obama hope and Bolt Competition about 30 meters sprint who faster

Recently interviewed, Bolt said he would follow Dortmund training after retirement. Dortmund's top scorer, Obama Mayan Jamaica trapeze is not "buy it", he issued a gauntlet to Bolt.
多特射手不买账!奥巴梅扬要和博尔特PK短跑

Bolt is considered to be the fastest man on the planet, he is the 9 Olympic gold medalist, monopoly sprint project for many years, but also maintained the men's 100 meters and 200 meters world record. 30-year-old Jamaica trapeze had said he would next summer, after the World Championships in London track and field out of the field.

Obamai Yang is considered the football field of Bolt, his explosive power is extremely alarming, in FIFA2017, multi-special shooter speed is the world's fastest football players www.fifa14coinsok.com. Media exposure of Obamayan in a sprint 30 meters in just 3.7 seconds, which is more than Bolt in Berlin in 2009 to break the world record of 100 meters faster than the first 30 meters. Of course, Bolt's midway acceleration and post-sprint ability is very scary.

I want to challenge you, man! I want to compare with you, want to see how I can run how fast, everyone is the first time, I think I can see you, I want to challenge you. "Bolt certainly will not show weakness:" Yes, he knows I will win.

没有评论:

发表评论