2016年11月2日星期三

Andy Johnson says his return to scoring

Andy Johnson says his return to scoring form was partly down to the Everton fans.The striker put in a sterling all-round performance against Reading, netting in the first half before turning provider for James McFadden in the second period.After the game, Johnson lead his teammates in throwing his shirt to the travelling fans. He then paid tribute to the patience and support of the Everton faithful NBA 2K17 MT.Johnson told The fans have been brilliant, week-in, week-out, they haven't murmured or moaned so I'd like to say thanks to the fans.They keep believing in me and if they keep believing, I'll keep scoring goals, he pledged.Whilst he was naturally delighted with the goal, AJ isn't getting carried away with Everton's good start to the Christmas fixtures.I was buzzing to score the goal, he said.

There's been a lot of talk of me not scoring and the diving as well, so now I can just put it all behind me and focus on the football.It's a big period for us and we have got to stay 100% focussed Buy NBA 2K17 MT.It is always an important time, the Christmas time, and getting three points stands us in good stead. It's back to Goodison now for our home game, and our form there has been good. If we can get three points there then it will put us right amongst it again.See the interview on evertonTV now.

没有评论:

发表评论